Virginia’s Alluvion are set to release their third full-length album in early September. I became aware of the four-piece when they submitted their Live at the Rec Center record for review and was immediately impressed by the group’s psyche, and post-metal infused rock plus how well the group effortlessly gelled together while performing. Immediately, you could tell that the guys had been playing music together for a long time. We included it in our column, Beneath the Vault and said to expect more coverage when their new full-length came out. Almost a year later, here were are!
Aptly titled, The Secret’s Out, Alluvion are banking that their upcoming full-length will bring an influx of new fans from around the globe, and I’m betting they’re right too. It’s a solid release of complex but addictive tunes with hints of influence from bands like Alice in Chains, Kyuss, and even The Police.
Today we’re excited to share a never before heard track from The Secret’s out. Scroll down to listen to “Husk,” a biting up-tempo rocker that’s a good representation of what you can expect from the rest of the album. It drops on September 6th, so tell everyone and snag a pre-order from their Bandcamp right now!
Connect with Alluvion
- Bandcamp: https://officialalluvion.bandcamp.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf9flXZfoMZsgG-rk1bRCxw
- YouTube (LIVE SHOW): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56twW_DYnXg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialAlluvion/?ref=settings
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/09w7zO3vz1A9antLvIrwvl
- Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/alluvion/444936301
- SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-959515867
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialalluvion/
- Tidal: https://tidal.com/browse/album/72806539